Colonelfury

Modifying Exile Difficulty

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know a way to modify the ExileRegular and ExileVeteran difficulties? I would like my server to have exileregular, but have some features/parts of veteran such as hiding the default arma 3 map markers, but keeping the exile ones.

Advertisement

Can you post some details on how you modified this?  I am interested in doing this as well.

Cheers!

On 11.09.2016 at 3:52 AM, Colonelfury said:

Found the problem and how to fix it. can be closed.

Can you share your fix?

On 9/11/2016 at 4:28 PM, MojoFlow said:

Can you post some details on how you modified this?  I am interested in doing this as well.

Cheers!

On 9/12/2016 at 1:45 AM, SadBoy1981 said:

Can you share your fix?

sorry, for some reason didn't end up getting an email notification about replies. Yeah, it ended up being a simple problem. Instead of needing to actually edit the difficulty of ExileRegular or ExileVeteran I realized that my difficulty was set to regular inside of the exile_server.pbo, however it was still set to the default "Regular" difficulty in the arma3servercfg.cfg All I had to do to fix it was change the Regular to ExileRegular, however all I was really trying to fix was allow the server to be on regular without having arma3 map markers and a few other small things that seems like the Exile difficulty automatically changes. sorry if this doesn't answer your question, but I was not able to successfully modify the actual ExileRegular/Veteran difficulties any way.

Advertisement