Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WURSTKETTE

Epoch Like Trader

6 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I don't wanna have traders having unlimited items on stock - currently i'm looking for a epoch like trader, where ppl sell items to the trader and other ppl can buy them from the trader.

Is there any addon out yet?

Advertisement

Yeh i saw MarXet, wich is almost what i'm lookin for - thanks

I rather don't let ppl set the money on items, lookin for fixed prices - so they can also "wastedump" the stuff into the market.

The "Problem" on MarXet is, especially on a new/lowpop server ppl can't generate any money, cuz noone is there for buying items.

You could put up wastedump so ppl still can generate money but then noone would put stuff into the market.

Edited by WURSTKETTE

I agree this would make it awesome, after all exile implemented lots of great ideas from epoch why stop here! 

I wonder if this could ever be a thing? Do away with waste dumps and start off with a trader that has minimal resources, then everything a player sells gets put into the trader for restock. As long as the sale price is worthwhile players would ship the excess items for tabs/respect in turn. That way even low pops would have a chance, would they not?

Currently on my server I simply add a communitycustoms trader and give him random items every once and awhile

Advertisement