canuckbrian

DMS_fnc_SpawnHeliReinforcement Example Please

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been fighting with getting DMS to spawn heli reinforcements for some custom static missions I've made. There's not much in the way of documentation on how to implement helicopter reinforcements, and no examples that I could find either.

Can someone show me a working example that I can use to get heli reinforcements working?

Thanks!

Every fnc.sqf has an example inside. 

Look at scripts-folder and search your function. 

Edited by [HG]RaVeN103

Advertisement
7 hours ago, [HG]RaVeN103 said:

Every fnc.sqf has an example inside. 

Look at scripts-folder and search your function. 

I knew that the examples were at the top of the fnc files, but wasn't sure how to implement it. I might have just had an A HA! moment. Testing some stuff.

I looked through the missions that come packed with DMS. Found a mission that used the function and took a good look at that missions script to see how it was implemented. Wrote a bit of code, killed some AI to see how things evolved on the server. Rinsed and repeated until I had a better understanding.

Ya, pretty sure I got it figured out now. I was a little confused at first, but the way it works makes sense to me now. Just re-wrote a bunch of my static missions and am testing them now with the heli-reinforcements.

Advertisement