Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eXm

Server setup

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have just rented a server and have exile running.

A very basic question - will the server have missions, NPC, etc already installed or will it be a blank canvas with just the map and loot???

Thanks in advance

Martin

It won't have AI missions, the easiest AI mission system to setup is DMS

Advertisement
1 hour ago, MGTDB said:

It won't have AI missions, the easiest AI mission system to setup is DMS

Unless you ordered other mods installed, it's going to be Vanilla Exile on whatever map you choose.

You will have to setup the AI Missions, restarts and other customizations.  Send me a PM if you need any help.

On 9/11/2016 at 3:17 PM, Redbeard_Actual said:

Unless you ordered other mods installed, it's going to be Vanilla Exile on whatever map you choose.

You will have to setup the AI Missions, restarts and other customizations.  Send me a PM if you need any help.

THe problem is I dont have a clue where to start when it comes to installing and running the mods I want:

EXILE: Ryan Zombies
EXILE: DMS Missions + Occupation
EXILE: Status Bar
EXILE: ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points
EXILE: Extended Base Building

1 hour ago, eXm said:

THe problem is I dont have a clue where to start when it comes to installing and running the mods I want:

EXILE: Ryan Zombies
EXILE: DMS Missions + Occupation
EXILE: Status Bar
EXILE: ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points
EXILE: Extended Base Building

All of those come with detailed instructions in their respective forum threads. You should really try following those instructions and if you have issues while following them, post in their respective threads.

Personally, I have never installed ZCP, Status Bar,RyansZombies or EBB.

As far as DMS and Occupation go, they are really easy. The instructions are detailed and come packed with the downloads.

Sounds like you have a bit of reading to do.  I'm not even sure why you would want the status bar. Exile has a very good and clear status indicator in the bottom left of the screen.

Ryan's Zombies is a tiny bit more complicated. It will require Exile Z in order to spawn and monitor the zeds. The instructions can be found in the respective posts.

I know it is not a great amount of help. But the trick really is to do a bunch of reading on the forums. No matter how frustrating it may get. The more time you spend reading and tinkering, the easier it will get.

Advertisement