Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rappidxshots

[SOLVED] infiSTAR restart function

7 posts in this topic

hey I am having a problem with my exile server I have the inferstar restart running , and it seems to have stopped restarting my server and its over running by like 5hours this is what I have set http://prnt.sc/cgr8xz and I have made sure the admin passwords and command passwords are the same, in exile config and in inferstar and still same problem iv even tried reinstalling it .

I'm sure you are not talking about infiSTAR because you're writing inferstar ^^ but if you were talking about infiSTAR you surely would have looked into one of my other posts where I have to ask people for the server .rpt file because they did not read the readme.txt? :)

But your signature shows your server is having 20/50 players so I guess the problem is solved anyways?

Advertisement
27 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

I'm sure you are not talking about infiSTAR because you're writing inferstar ^^ but if you were talking about infiSTAR you surely would have looked into one of my other posts where I have to ask people for the server .rpt file because they did not read the readme.txt? :)

But your signature shows your server is having 20/50 players so I guess the problem is solved anyways?

https://www.mediafire.com/?329rl5e633ykqef     

had to put it on mediafire it would not let me use paste.bin or this it would not let me lol

Hey

I only see exile server setup related errors there - how did you start infiSTAR with it?
Please priv message me the infiSTAR pbo you used so I can check for errors. The rpt shows 1000s of Exile server errors mh ?

its fine I have got it working now I just reinstalled it and seem to work xD thanks a lot tho

Advertisement