Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stuck in server loading screen, kicked back to server browser.

Hi guys, I have a really big issue and I really need help, I just got into editing and all I can say is that I hate it, I just want to have a dedicated server to play with my friend since we can't play multiplayer due to fps drops, I was just installing zombie mod/script, It took me 3 days to figure things out I still need help with it really as I don't clearly know what I am doing, never the less I managed to not get any errors server started I joined using hamachi, 5 attempts I was stuck at the loading screen and then without any error I just got placed back into the server browser just like my friend as he tried, on 6th attempt I was in the game but was stuck in the ground, could not press any buttons such as esc, after some time I got placed back into the server browser, Please help : /.

I will also give the link to the files I modified with the script.

Thank you.

This is my config file.

This is my script.txt file from BE.

This is my setpos.txt from BE.

This is my createvechicle.txt from BE.

2 answers to this question

Go into your SC folder and find the list of 10 arma3server_192_293934_1929.rpt files, find the bottom / most recent (those numbers are the date)

and paste it then post here and we can see about whats wrong, it does not sound like battleye restrictions, those usually make it pretty obvious they are the problem