Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brock5992

Random radioactive zones

3 posts in this topic

What if we had a random radioactive zone per each server restart.  Maybe even a bomb defusal option where it needs to be defused and if not it explodes and creates the zone.  That way you would even get to see the blast happen.  Maybe just have it on the surrounding islands.

radiation zones are determined by permanent server map markers, doing what your suggestion is would change the whole system, and they just changed it barely an update ago to how it is now, if anything a script might be able to do this but if anything, ask your server owner to create many small pockets of radiation around the map, would be quite easy just create the marker in the exile 3den plugin and set the alpha to 0 to disable the circle around the zone, and put it in the missions config.cpp. they could also cover the entire map with a grid like radiation system, then disable and enable random ones every few days. ^_^

i had planned on doing basically what i just said myself but decided against it because it wouldn't fit with the theme of my server, although i do like the idea of server owners changing things every few days to spice things up

I'm sure this could be achieved fairly easily with a script that places markers on the map with the correct parameters.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0