Bud

CANT JOIN EXILE SERVER (ARMA3.EXE ERROR)

Question

Every time I try to join a exile server I get the pop up, or something like it.  It causes my pc to lock up and the only way to close the pop up is to (alt tab) to select the pop up and hit enter.  It happens as the load map or load missions is starting and I get the error. I have looked up everything on how to fix it and nothing need help

arma3exe error.jpg

3 answers to this question

if its consistent, that means files are corrupted or messed up, it could either be

1. the server files may have an error, this will only be the case is nobody else is on aswell, unlikely

2. your exile or one of your mod files are corrupted, if you have a "verify" option in a3l on any mods being used click it to fix the errors

3. your arma 3 is corrupted and you will need to repair it via steam, if you can connect to any other server modded or otherwise this wont be the case

4. your just unlucky because the last few arma updates have has some seriously fucked memory issues

5. something else

Edited by Crazy Mike

This is a bug that has been known for a while that became worse with Exile 0.98. There's nothing you can do to stop it. What I usually do is Alt-Tab to the desktop once the Exile loading screen pops up, then wait a minute or so and go back and it doesn't usually crash. The crashing is totally random.

Advertisement