Crazy Mike

.22 CZ550 is nuts

8 posts in this topic

Jesus look at that damage, .22 doing the same damage as a 9.3 round xD, not a priority but defiantly needs to be brought down just a notch in my opinion on early-game weapons

2fb816085503b2fbf62759e5c409f36c.jpg

31dcc5fa47469b9ee153dcb8c5eb8a27.jpg

nah I love it, sacrifices firing rate for the damage! 

OP but I love hunting players with it and having a challenge especially when they get too close for comfort 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

keep it! let people who want to have fun be competitive against navids cyrus and mar10s

1 person likes this

I also enjoy using this as well. I agree the slower fire rate def evens it out plus the lower bullet count in the mag :D 

you guys know what a 22LR is right?  need to change that to 6.5 x 55.  Not that it's a huge deal, but if you know what a 22LR is it's pretty funny seeing the damage in game.

The CZ is a hotchpotch of features from the rifle family that uses all kinds of calibers.

1 hour ago, Enforcer1975 said:

The CZ is a hotchpotch of features from the rifle family that uses all kinds of calibers.

This specific one uses .22LR. 

Which is hilarious, because .22LR is a squirrel ammo. No way it would do the same damage as the 9.3x64. That's a big round. 

Damage should be based on 'force'=mass * velocity) so the correct numbers should be since they are the same speed however the mass is 2/5 of the 9.3mm round v the .22 of a CZ550 40gr Bullet (taken from wikipedia)

However reviewing the CZ550 I cannot see it able to have a variant of .22LR,  a .22-250 Remington variant that is only a 4 round mag. standard round is 3g round  with enegry of 2,149 J, the .22-250 is faster then specified however there is no weight behind it.

The 9.3mm is fictional Cyrus gun closest ammo is closest to the SVDK 9.3x64mm this is a 15g round energy is 5,854 J

You could add in air resistance at further ranges on the 9.3 so the 22 is not strictly half damage, unless the system looks at organ damage, then based on a health based system force = damage should be as good as it gets.

Else the people argue above for 22 to do the same damage as a 9.3 at 100m range needs to go back to physics class. Yes we can talk about the round disintegration and cavitation, please come atleast prepared.

Edited by Ardem
spelling

Advertisement