Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThornyM

Looking for a Server Developer/Administrator!

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have an upcoming Arma 3 Apex Exile server on Tanoa and I am looking for a developer that could setup all the shops/traders with all in-game items and vehicles including ones from installed mods such as CUP and RHS. These items will need to use the prices that I provide during our conversation. You will also be given a spot on our staff team as our Server Administrator once the server has been completely setup.

If you could help me out that'd be great and I will be looking forward to hearing from some of you guys!

Thanks!

-Thorny

This is easy enough to do yourself if you have an hour of time. The traders are all on Tanoa already, so they just need the items adding.

Advertisement

This guy went out of his way to create a list of nearly EVERY mod item's classname for CfgArsensal, aswell as organizing them in traders in their own sections, of you don't want mod weapons in their own sections you can just copy paste the classnames in the sections to the vanilla exile weapon tabs ect. Just look around in the downloads and releases forum section there is alot of things with very simple setups that anyone can do, my server is full of about a dozen scripts and I only started learning like last month

Edited by Crazy Mike

1 hour ago, Crazy Mike said:

This guy went out of his way to create a list of nearly EVERY mod item's classname for CfgArsensal, aswell as organizing them in traders in their own sections, of you don't want mod weapons in their own sections you can just copy paste the classnames in the sections to the vanilla exile weapon tabs ect. Just look around in the downloads and releases forum section there is alot of things with very simple setups that anyone can do, my server is full of about a dozen scripts and I only started learning like last month

^this
plus for rhs I have posted an updated version here:

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

5 hours ago, dbw said:

^this
plus for rhs I have posted an updated version here:

Thank you guys so much! This will definitely save me some time :D 

Advertisement