Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Struggling with basic CUP installation

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am really struggling to get even the basic mods installed on my server and I wondered if someone could help steer me as to what I'm doing wrong. I am trying to install the CUP series of addons and so far, every time I load them into the game and try to log in, I get kicked with a Battleye restriction. Here are the steps I have taken so far;

I uploaded @ace;@ASDG_JR;@CBA_A3;@CUP_ACE3;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons; to my server root folder and then in the -mod I add all of these mods in. I checked the syntax which is all correct.

Two things then happen; I get an error saying CUP_Weapons requires CUP_Weapons_Ammunition (I can't find any reference to CUP Weapons Ammunition mod anywhere; the second thing is that I then get kicked with Battleye Restriction #11. However, if I unload the mods from my local game (still active in the server), the kick goes away and I can enter the game.

My only current thought is to remove all the mods and start again just one at a time.

Still learning the new way of configuring servers in Arma 3. I had Arma 2 cracked :P

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

This is the entry in my scripts.log. This is just with CBA_A3 installed.

#11 "aredGroup","CBA_fnc_nearPlayer","CBA_fnc_getArg","CBA_fnc_createMarker","CBA_fnc_createTrigger","CBA_fnc_getGroupIndex","CBA_fnc"