Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GamingAtDeathsDoor

Ammo and flares display in HUD

6 posts in this topic

In other Arma 3 game modes, there is a little display in the HUD that when you are in a vehicle, it displays the amount of ammo in the guns and flares left etc. I know there is the fuel, airspeed and altitude implemented into the Exile HUD but it's lacking the information when you are in a Helicopter, Plane or in the gunner of a vehicle that displays weapon ammo and countermeasures availible and when in a vehicle such as the Pawnee which does not have a pilot HUD displayed, you cant see how much ammo you have left or how much you've used. I understand that with it being a scripted HUD for Exile, it changes the layout but this feature would be a nice addition to the default HUD.

(See picture below for example of what i mean.

Any comments and help would be appreciated

hellcat hud.PNG

This has been a complaint about Exile since the first week it came out, the Arma 3 HUD has really useful information on it.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

might be some way to disables exiles disable of arma 3 hud, and its probably pretty simple, just got to know where to look i guess

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Thrash said:

This has been a complaint about Exile since the first week it came out, the Arma 3 HUD has really useful information on it.

3 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

might be some way to disables exiles disable of arma 3 hud, and its probably pretty simple, just got to know where to look i guess

I sent Eichi a link via Twitter as a suggestion for the next update or future update so hopefully we get this information displayed :D *Fingers crossed*

39 minutes ago, GamingAtDeathsDoor said:

I sent Eichi a link via Twitter as a suggestion for the next update or future update so hopefully we get this information displayed :D *Fingers crossed*

Why not post it and tag him here?

I posted about this a while back, wanting to revert back to the default Arma 3 HUD/UI:

Advertisement