Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEADPOOL_ZA

Exilelife

5 posts in this topic

I wanne talk about this link above as i am in the part where we talked about where the servers going to be and who host it.

1st thing!!! I dont want to host the server to be a admin they cab host it dont care!!!!

2nd!!! The main reason for me asking was the fact that it will be eu/usa servers now for us in south africa that means 250 to 1000 ping. We have a big community here and i think exilelife will workgreat here. this is the only reason i asked!!!!

I know all the ppl working on exile and exilelife work hard on there stuff and some dont want others to miss use there work.

Thanks

Hi Deadpool! :) I totally understand your predicament regarding quality of servers in your area and having to use overseas servers (I actually used to live in Africa also ;) ). Yes all servers will be hosted by ExileLife as everyone should now know. Regarding locations for servers. To start yes it will be mostly Europe and the U.S as they have the largest player base for Arma. But we do have plans to open up servers around the world for example Aus/NZ, Asia etc as demand from these regions increases and we will definitely look at places like South Africa. We would love to see people playing and enjoying ExileLife in all continents of the world. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hi man

Thanks for understanding and coming back to me!!! Much love!!! 

1 person likes this

How do you know and understand regional demand if you don't have any servers there? :D

1 person likes this

Requests from people living such areas. And seeing howany players on average join all Arma servers in an area gives a rough idea. 

Advertisement