Bob_the_K

So what exactly is a community trader?

10 posts in this topic

So I see class Exile_Trader_armory, class Exile_Trader_SpecialOperations, etc.  And then a bunch of class Exile_Trader_ComunityCustom1, 2, 3, etc.  Are those just for if we want to set up additional traders?

Advertisement
On 20-9-2016 at 0:14 AM, kuplion said:

Exactly that. :)     | 

but how can i make a community store with the items of the players: so players can sell rare items and another players can buy it?! kind of black market

greetings Maikel 

Edited by SE7EN

1 hour ago, SE7EN said:

but how can i make a community store with the items of the players: so players can sell rare items and another players can buy it?! kind of black market

greetings Maikel 

Did actually someone figured out how to make custom vehicle traders, guess it's still not possible, huwm?

1 hour ago, WURSTKETTE said:

Did actually someone figured out how to make custom vehicle traders, guess it's still not possible, huwm?

Its works on this way

Add something like that too your config.cpp on the correct place

class Exile_Trader_Bandit
	{
		name = "Armored";
		showWeaponFilter = 0;
		categories[] = 
		{
			"Armored",
			"ArmoredChoppers"
		};
	};

The classes Armored and ArmoredChoppers just a normal Groupe.

Then you place an normal Exile_Trader_Vehicle and give them the trader variable With the ExileTraderType in example "Exile_Trader_Bandit"

_trader =
[
    "Exile_Trader_Vehicle",
    "WhiteHead_17",
    ["LHD_krajPaluby"],
    [1623.23,7798.94,0],268.182
]
call ExileClient_object_trader_create;
_trader setVariable ["ExileTraderType", "Exile_Trader_Bandit"];

This makeble on the Really old way for the ExileEden Plugin its looks like so.

["Exile_Trader_Vehicle", ["Acts_Kore_IdleNoWeapon_loop"], "Exile_Trader_Bandit", "WhiteHead_19", [[],[],[],["Exile_Uniform_ExileCustoms",[]],[],[],"","G_Tactical_Clear",[],["","","","","",""]], [13552, 4865.3, 2.61702], [0.928291, 0.371854, 0], [0, 0, 1]],

In Example i have renamed the "Exile_Trader_Custom1" with "Exile_Trader_Bandit.

HopeFully it helps someone. Im really sure its works because its works for me and its helping you :)

Edited by Sgt. ScrapMetal
1 person likes this

Tried that on different ways and always ending up with a trader, actually sold the specific vehicles but as an item trader (wich really didn't worked).

thanks!

On 12/26/2016 at 6:21 AM, WURSTKETTE said:

Tried that on different ways and always ending up with a trader, actually sold the specific vehicles but as an item trader (wich really didn't worked).

thanks!

What kuplion suggested worked for me. If it didn't work for you, you had to have done something wrong.

1 person likes this

On 28.12.2016 at 4:45 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

What kuplion suggested worked for me. If it didn't work for you, you had to have done something wrong.

Nah it's workin great now tho, what i wanted to say was:

I tried that on different ways before and always ending up with a itemtrader wich sold vehicles as items (therefore no pin), not a vehicle trader wich actually sell vehicles with the fancy menu and pincode stuff.

Problem was, i just thought i have to use Exile_Trader_CommunityCustoms as type like on the other customtraders but now it makes sense using vehicle/air as type :)

All good, thanks again

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Advertisement