Unsuspected Cashew

EXILE+ZEUS+ZOMBIES

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I just successfully created an exile server via the guide here.  http://www.exilemod.com/topic/17829-guide-server-installupgrade-guide-101-sweet-potato/

Friends are able to successfully join this server etc.

Here is my goal... I want this server to load the following addons...

CUP Terrains-Core

Cup Terrains-Maps

RZInfection_for_Exile

Zombies and Demons

IFA3LITE

ALSO--- I want my friend to be able to play as Zeus in this mission... Yeah we like RPing a bit... That's the main concern is adding zeus to the mission.

Sidenote: Currently I'm using the default Tanoa.exile map. It would be much appreciated if someone could edit Tanoa and/or Esseker with zeus included.

If you guys can somehow figure this out, you will allow three friends to achieve what we've been wanting from Arma since Arma 1.

Thank you so much in advance.

UPDATE: I know how to add addons to the server now (added the @ folders for the corresponding addons to the server folder).

Also, I edited the -mod= portion of the batch file that starts the server to start with those addons. I've tried adding the Game Master module to the Exile.Tanoa mission, and putting the owner as my steam id (which is just a string of numbers) but it appeared to bug the server so that whenever I tried to join it said "Maximum amount of players reached". So right now I have the following parameters/mods loading...

-mod=@exile;@Cup Terrains - Core;@Cup Terrains - Maps;@Zombies and demons;CBA_A3;@RZInfection_for_Exile;CDM2035;@IFA3LITE;@Esseker;Kart;Mark;Heli; -servermod=@exileserver;

Just can't get this Zeus working. I want zeus to be able to spawn zombies from Zombies and Demons mod and WW2 units from IFA3Lite. Thanks.

Additional Side question-- What is the format of a steam ID.. Is it "STEAM:0:0:" etc.. or just a string of numbers. Thanks.

Advertisement

UPDATE: I was able to get zeus working. This is my new issue. A. I cannot spawn zombies or really anything from any of my mods. B. There is no loot spawning on the map. Thank you.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, Unsuspected Cashew said:

UPDATE: I was able to get zeus working. This is my new issue. A. I cannot spawn zombies or really anything from any of my mods. B. There is no loot spawning on the map. Thank you.

Can you explain how you got Zeus working?

@Malferathka

Not going to take credit, but a simple search brought this up for me and my server.  Worked just fine.

Advertisement