• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhondominic

How to cut a tree in esseker map?

Question

5 answers to this question

  • 0

What tree are you trying to cut? I"ve never had an issue cutting trees in Esseker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
8 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

What tree are you trying to cut? I"ve never had an issue cutting trees in Esseker.

Every tree in my server. I am use CUP TERRAIN CORE and CUP TERRAIN MAP that is problem?

Edited by Jhondominic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, Jhondominic said:

Every tree in my server. I am use CUP TERRAIN CORE and CUP TERRAIN MAP that is problem?

Esseker doesn't use CUP Terrains Maps, only Core. Make sure the config.cpp in your mission pbo has a class WoodSource that looks like this:

	class WoodSource
	{
		name = "Trees";
		models[] = 
		{
			" t_",
			" bo_t_",

			// A2 trees
            " str_",
            " Smrk_",
            " les_",
            " brg_"			
		};
	};

If it doesn't look that, you may be using an old version of config.cpp (among other files).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 26/9/2559 at 5:44 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Esseker doesn't use CUP Terrains Maps, only Core. Make sure the config.cpp in your mission pbo has a class WoodSource that looks like this:


	class WoodSource
	{
		name = "Trees";
		models[] = 
		{
			" t_",
			" bo_t_",

			// A2 trees
            " str_",
            " Smrk_",
            " les_",
            " brg_"			
		};
	};

If it doesn't look that, you may be using an old version of config.cpp (among other files).

After remove cup terrain maps and add tree class i try to cut some tree.

EX. Tree (A) stay left of esseker map i can cut but Tree (A) other forest can't cut.

I don't understand :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.