MJ

[SOLVED Infistar Exile Not Starting

14 posts in this topic

I have set all options according to the installer and iv wiped my server 3 times trying to get this work any help would be nice!!!

If you can join this TS and talk me through whats wrong that would be great : 3mbgaming.typefrag.com

Advertisement

about infistar? nothing in the 3 logs i have since starting the server i have nothing about it

wtf is this : 

5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> Please go to update.infistar.de and download the latest version of infiSTAR!"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> The current version is licensed to admin@infistar.de and not your email address."
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> infiSTAR will NOT START if it is licensed to that email address!"

5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - checking for EXILE_SERVER.."
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - EXILE_SERVER has been found, STARTING"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - checking for Cfg_infiSTAR_settings.."
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Cfg_infiSTAR_settings has been found, STARTING"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - including AdminTools"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - AdminTools included!"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - including AntiHack"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> Please go to update.infistar.de and download the latest version of infiSTAR!"
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> The current version is licensed to admin@infistar.de and not your email address."
 5:39:32 "<infiSTAR.de> infiSTAR will NOT START if it is licensed to that email address!"

any ideas?

i have messaged @infiSTAR and hes has seen my message but not gotten back to me yet i have wiped my server 3 times already and done fresh installs of this program 

Fresh installs, but have you downloaded a new copy of infiSTAR. If you look in the readme, it normally tells you the email address you've downloaded/bought it with

Advertisement