H1Squash

Infistar Exile - Stuck on creating

10 posts in this topic

I'm really not sure what to do next. I've reinstalled, followed the instructions in the download and it's not working. The default mission works, but the moment I edit it and add the required files it decides to not work & my server just sits on 'creating'.

Console log: http://puu.sh/rhDZM.log
Arma3server.rpt: http://puu.sh/rhE2g.rpt

Any help is appreciated, I've been trying to sort this out for hours & it's getting really frustrating. My hosting provider has stopped responding & I'm unsure when my ticket will be responded to by infistar.

iv had this happen and i can only think of uninstalling exile and the server files and reinstall them

Advertisement
19 minutes ago, MJ said:

iv had this happen and i can only think of uninstalling exile and the server files and reinstall them

I did the same and it fixed my issue with bambi errors, i highly reccomend if you are using gtx or alike to reinstall all mods other than CBA which causes errors, also make sure you put all 3 files from infistar into the same file where you edited description.txt. if you do this and set your commandpassword in the txt inside of the pbo then you will be fine.

Yeah your server doesn't really start / breaks before it loads first things from infiSTAR.

Probably an error in the mpmission file but you should reinstall it (like the others said) and try their vanilla build

what GSP is that?

54 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Yeah your server doesn't really start / breaks before it loads first things from infiSTAR.

Probably an error in the mpmission file but you should reinstall it (like the others said) and try their vanilla build

what GSP is that?

Streamline. They managed to respond and are helping me with the issue now. They're a good company, I was just incredibly frustrated after hours (literally) of troubleshooting and trying to find what was wrong. 

I'm taking the advice from everyone and reinstalling completely. Hopefully that'll fix it! 

I've managed to reinstall the server completely, however when I attempt to run the mission file with Infistar, it just gets stuck on creating again. If I revert to the original mission file, I get kicked for battleye script restriction 30. Anyone able to help? :/

edit: scripts log: http://puu.sh/ripLk.txt

Edited by H1Squash

mate thats an battleye log which you need to address it asap 

can you please put the battleye.log you have into a spoiler please its the little eye above the chat here

Edited by hogansheroes

1 minute ago, hogansheroes said:

mate thats an battleye log which you need to address it asap 

What do you mean?

On 21.9.2016 at 3:49 AM, hogansheroes said:

i believe your server is running but you get kicked by battleye

I believe that as well

Advertisement