Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neofit

Random missions

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I cannot find a page with a list of official features for the Exile mod. On the server I am playing there are some random missions against NPCs that are appearing, and I am not sure if it's stock Exile or a server-side mod or set of scripts.

Just in case it's stock Exile, I'll ask since I'm already here. There are missions like "a Bauhaus truck got stuck, go liberate it", "Bandits stole an vehicle, go and get it", etc. I have a problem with the missions that send me to take a vehicle from the bandits. When you finish it, the vehicle code flashes for like a second at the upper left, and if you start reading it while something else is happening around you you'll miss that code forever. This is not right. Either give us a way to read that message again, or better yet make it 0000 as it is for safes, and finally allow people to change the lock codes on the cars.

The missions the server you play on uses are DMS missions and can be found in the Customization section of the forums here. Regarding the length of time the notification is on screen, you'll have to speak to your server hosts / admin regarding increasing that.

Advertisement