Fed To The Wolves

BattlEye: Restriction #14 (solved)

7 posts in this topic

Before i start, please keep in mind im really new to this, its my first server so..Please .. take it easy on me :) 

Im trying to add RHS vehicles to my server and after putting them in the traders ECT i get this message on joing the server:

BattlEye Restriction #14

Looked in the logs and this was there:

21.09.2016 08:27:45: G.H.O.S.T  (82.47.126.38:2302) 2d64bcbce5ed75528438c1bcd370b24f - #14 "["\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_decals\scripts\drawSymbol.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"RHSUSF","decals","drawSymbol"]"

how would i add it to battleye? :) 

Edited by Fed To The Wolves

add this to the end of line 16

!="["\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_decals\scripts\drawSymbol.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"RHSUSF","decals","drawSymbol"]"

1 person likes this

Advertisement
17 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

i take this has been solved as the person dont like to reply

No sorry it hasnt been solved, i havent replied because i work night shift, i get up.. go to work.. and only when i get home i get the chance to do work on the server so sorry for the late reply! But thank you for replying, ill have a look when im home in afew hours :) 

What one is line 16? Because when i checked the script .txt it was all lines that started with the number 7 

copy/paste the whole script.txt into notepad++ and when you do that you will see the line numbers

1 person likes this

Advertisement