Highlander

Script Restriction #32

5 posts in this topic

Hi all. I recently opened an exile v1.0.1 server on altis and tested in default with no addons or scripts to make sure I was able to login and all was fantastic. I had an exile server last year and was quite familiar with adding battleye filters but i am at a loss with this one.  I am having an issue with the status bar I installed from

I have installed as per instructions and got kicked for script restriction #40.... so I looked at my scripts log below:  (hence I have replaced the IP with 'myIP' and replaced GUID with 'myGUID' for security purposes)

21.09.2016 17:16:55: Highlander (myIP) myGUID - #40 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\init.sqf"
[] execVM "addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf";"

Then added the appropriate battleye filter at the end of line 42 (7 exec) which is [] execVM "addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf";

Though now I am getting kicked for script restriction #32. I have looked at the script log below:

21.09.2016 18:50:45: Highlander (myIP) myGUID - #32 "='%10'/> %22</t>",                
"%",                       
count playableUnits,       
_damage,                  
_wallet,              "

I have added

!="='%10'/> %22\",				\n\"%\",                       \ncount playableUnits,       \n_damage,                  \n_wallet,              "to line 33 allPlayers

at the end of line 33 (7 allPlayers) but am still getting kicked for script restriction #32. I have tried adding it to line 34 ( 7 playableUnits) still getting script restriction #32. Now I am just guessing.

Would anyone please be kind enough to help me sort this out? I have been trying for 2 days now and searching the forum for solutions to no avail. Appreciate anyone who can help.

Cheers

Franky

try this to line 34

!="='%10'/> %22</t>","%",count playableUnits,_damage,_wallet,              "  

Advertisement

Thanks for your help hogansheroes. That gives me some info as to where I may have gone wrong. I've added that to line 34 but i am now getting script restriction #39. Ive looked at the text log and it comes up with

22.09.2016 12:07:32: Highlander (myIP) myGUID - #39 "0'/> %22</t>",                
"%",                       
count playableUnits,       
_damage,                  
_wallet,                  "

I tried adding !="0'/> %22</t>","%",count playableUnits,_damage,_wallet,                  "   to line 34 which looks like this now:

7 playableUnits !="='%10'/> %22</t>","%",count playableUnits,_damage,_wallet,              " !="0'/> %22</t>","%",count playableUnits,_damage,_wallet,                  "

but still getting script restriction #39

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Franky

I have worked it out hogansheroes. In regards to script restriction #39

I put

!="0'/> %22</t>","%",count playableUnits,_damage,_wallet,                  "

in the wrong line. It belongs at the end of line 41 (7 units)

Thanks so much for your help. It's been a long time since I have set up a server. Thanks a million!!!

Cheers

Franky

Advertisement