Ethan734

[SOLVED] infiSTAR not initializing on server

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I've been trying to get infiSTAR working on my server but haven't had any luck. I've followed the readme to the letter and have browsed through all of the [SOLVED] tagged posts regarding any issue with infiSTAR and haven't found anything to help me. I've hit a wall and I could use some help.

Here's my RPT file.  ( http://pastebin.com/V4UtfGed )

I'm using HostHavoc to host the server with ArmA 3's Exile mod on it.

The server starts up just fine with the mod, however the text that should be appearing in the lower left-hand corner of the screen displaying the initialization dialogue doesn't appear and hitting 'F1' to toggle the admin menu doesn't do anything.

Edited by Ethan734

Yes, it is not loaded at all. Not in your rpt.

You need to follow that readme file step by step or just make the

@infiSTAR_Exile\addons\a3_infiSTAR_Exile

folder a pbo and start 

-serverMod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile

:)

Advertisement

I've gone through and uninstalled and reinstalled infiSTAR just to make sure I wasn't making any duplicate folders/files from any past mistakes, in addition to reinstalling all of the server files and trying again, following the readme exactly how it states. In addition to reading through all of the config.cpp, EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp and config.cfg files to make sure the passwords were consistent, with the passwords being the only things I've added to any of those files.

I have also tried making infiSTAR it's own addon folder as you and one of the Youtube tutorials suggested, however that too is not working.

if you make it a folder like you did just start it like this:
-serverMod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile

Yes, I've tried that many times. Both with the readme instructions (Step 4) of just having the a3_infiSTAR_exile.pbo with the commandline reflecting only "-serverMod=@ExileServer" in addition to what you have suggested above.

Well you could grant me access to your ftp/server panel and I can see where the problem is but what you've been writing seems to be okay

make sure that passwords are correct in the infistar,your server.cfg and your exile_server_config\config.cpp

done :)

when he setup (or updated?) the exile mod on the admin panel it probably rewrote his server.cfg to default as it had "Changeme" passwords in :)

Advertisement