Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mads

Spotrep #59 now i cant play

Question

Hey i've been playing exile for a bit now, then yesterday spotret #59 came through, i have updated my exile (i use A3L). Yet when i try to connect, i'm treated to the regular loading screen, after which i see the ground/grass unable to do anything for a bit, then the screen jumps into "ironing bambi overalls" loading screen, then i am returned to the arma 3 main menu with the error message: Picture images\wrloading.paa not found.
What is really strange is i am the only one experiencing these problems of the guys i play with
I hope some1 might be able to aid me or provide some insight, and if any further information is needed let me know.

7 answers to this question

Perhaps the server you are trying to connect to hasn't updated yet. Search for a server with "1.64" in their server name.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Perhaps the server you are trying to connect to hasn't updated yet. Search for a server with "1.64" in their server name.

That's exactly what is going on, Hey zed long time. I see your a mod here now, good stuff.

Advertisement

im trying to join [GER] Wolfsreudel ip: 82.211.62.211 and as far as i can see it is currently in 1.64 when i check it on the arma 3 server browser, yet i still have the same error. What i don't understand is that my friends all run their mods with A3L like me, and all updated exile after the update, yet im the only one with this problem.

You need to Look at all of my posts on Setting up mods and make sure your mods are setup correctly.  Location of mods and after setting up, shut down launcher and restart them not sure what launcher your using.

Advertisement