darkshadow1809

Exile 1.0.2 | No Spawn UI upon entering server.

Question

Hi there,

I am fairly new to creating a server for Arma 3 Exile so hang with me if my bug reports might be sloppy at first. I am not to familiar on how it works with logs etc yet as I find Arma 3 Server debugging extremely confusing

I set up a server yesterday which worked fine and was working on Exile 1.0.1 I installed some addons and scripts and unfortunately I ran into a problem where clients no longer could load the map and were stuck into a loop forever.

So I recreated the whole server today with a fresh mind - fresh install etc.

Now everything loads in correctly people can connect MySQL server works correctly. I setup everything according to 

His guide; Props to him:) He really makes everything clear.

Here's the issue as follows;

The server starts correctly, displays everything as stated OK

Client starts up Arma3; Goes into server browser, connects to the server and the map loads correctly. However upon entering the server this appears.

http://prntscr.com/cljmop

What this tells me is that you're instantly being loaded into a Ghost character instead of it showing the spawn menu? Ignore the error message. its nothing special. Its the client being annoying. However I also can't click close on it.. Should be because there's no spawn menu showing. I've no clue where to look on how to solve this issue and since I've not been seeing any related issues on here either. Just the bambi timeout creation but I managed to solve that on the previous server.

Mods loaded server and client wise;

CBA_A3

ASDG_JR

Exile 1.0.2 (Ofcourse)

Extended base mod 

Nato_Rus_Vehicle

NIArsenal

9 answers to this question

I doublechecked everything to make sure. Even did a clean install of MYSQL and re-connected it to the server.. Nothing.. Still the same issue. I've no clue whats causing this.

Solved missed a simple DLL file that was told not to be put in due to performance issue's... great..

Advertisement
56 minutes ago, darkshadow1809 said:

Solved missed a simple DLL file that was told not to be put in due to performance issue's... great..

who told you that?

1 minute ago, AFC~Gagi2~ said:

who told you that?

Tbbmalloc.dll caused some performance issues. I read it somewhere on this forum can't remember exactly where.

How exactly did you solved this? I've tried deleting the  Tbbmalloc .dll but it's not working. 

3 hours ago, Army0104 said:

How exactly did you solved this? I've tried deleting the  Tbbmalloc .dll but it's not working. 

Do NOT delete the Tbbmalloc.dll it is REQUIRED. otherwise you will not get your SpawnUI

On 24.9.2016 at 6:53 PM, darkshadow1809 said:

Do NOT delete the Tbbmalloc.dll it is REQUIRED. otherwise you will not get your SpawnUI

That's what I was thought ;) but it doesn't work with the tbbmollac.dll either. I just see the camera attachted on the ground (as you can see in the screen shot OP posted)

17 minutes ago, Army0104 said:

That's what I was thought ;) but it doesn't work with the tbbmollac.dll either. I just see the camera attachted on the ground (as you can see in the screen shot OP posted)

That means you have a different issue and you should probably consider creating your own thread.

Advertisement