Loot tables, added RHS, not finding anything different

2 posts in this topic

I used the Loot Table compiler. I added the RHS weapons, ammo, attachments, but all I find is A3/exile stuff. I pasted it in the right place. I only put everything in the LootItemGroups.h and didn't see anything I should be putting in the LootTables.h but I'm wondering if I'm just seeing things backwards or if I'm missing some classes in one file.

Also since 1.64  I don't see two of the RHS mods in the server browser anymore. Command line hasn't changed, and they all (@RHSAFRF, @RHSUSAF, @RHSGREF) showed before (though it was too short a time to confirm that loot was working before, fresh dedi basement server). So I'm wondering if the mod is loaded right or if not could that be why I'm not seeing loot from it. Thanks.

I changed some stuff and ran the compiler again and can see the rhs items in the list with percentages of 0.02 or 0.04%. Would that be why I'm not finding any? Too low a chance? I kinda dumped all weapons under rifles just to see if that would work. Do I have too many items now and is that why the chances are too low? I really don't know what the issue is. I run the compiler and they are in the list and I pasted it where it belongs but never see any RHS items in the loot. Any thoughts?