supersage711

A nice addition to infistar

4 posts in this topic

Sorting players by GUID rather than player name. Listing the multiple player names associated with that account. So for example someone on my server was caught trader stealing then after we warned him we took note of his name, next day he changes it and we cant tell when hes on or not. I was hoping there was a way to help identify those people after trying to hide :monkey:

Hey

enable

/*
    Use Log to database?
    if "USE_LOG_TO_DATABASE = true;", infiSTAR will log to your exile server database! (yes I know this is great!)

To use this, you need to use what I've added to "infiSTAR.de_Exile\SERVER_ARMA3_FOLDER\db_related_changes"
*/
USE_LOG_TO_DATABASE = false;

by putting it to true (make the additions to your exile database)

---

then it's really easy to do that on mysql using something like HeidiSQL

or you go into the tables look in player/player_history for his uid and see the names.

If he ever changes his steamid (steam account) infiSTAR will note about that :)

2 people like this

Advertisement
On 9/24/2016 at 3:46 AM, infiSTAR said:

Hey

enable

/*
    Use Log to database?
    if "USE_LOG_TO_DATABASE = true;", infiSTAR will log to your exile server database! (yes I know this is great!)

To use this, you need to use what I've added to "infiSTAR.de_Exile\SERVER_ARMA3_FOLDER\db_related_changes"
*/
USE_LOG_TO_DATABASE = false;

by putting it to true (make the additions to your exile database)

---

then it's really easy to do that on mysql using something like HeidiSQL

or you go into the tables look in player/player_history for his uid and see the names.

If he ever changes his steamid (steam account) infiSTAR will note about that :)

Thanks! I really appreciate that. 

On 9/24/2016 at 3:42 AM, supersage711 said:

Sorting players by GUID rather than player name. Listing the multiple player names associated with that account. So for example someone on my server was caught trader stealing then after we warned him we took note of his name, next day he changes it and we cant tell when hes on or not. I was hoping there was a way to help identify those people after trying to hide :monkey:

http://battlemetrics.com. It's a paid service, but it's a web rcon, and it stores so much information about your players. It's very easy to ban players completely. Also includes timed messages. Worth the very small fee per month.

2 people like this

Advertisement