Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuplion

[Feature Request] Compatible attachments.

7 posts in this topic

@infiSTAR, I was wondering if it would be possible to add compatible attachments for weapons in the same way we can view and add compatible ammo? Maybe even on the same key (F11) as the ammo?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, kuplion said:

@infiSTAR, I was wondering if it would be possible to add compatible attachments for weapons in the same way we can view and add compatible ammo? Maybe even on the same key (F11) as the ammo?

reading this gave me a bon.... i mean... reading this made me ... fuck it .... boner...

1 person likes this

Advertisement
10 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

reading this gave me a bon.... i mean... reading this made me ... fuck it .... boner...

lol :D

I mean sure that's possible but I was thinking when reading this - why do you not just use the arsenal function for that? (isn't that fast enough? :) )

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

lol :D

I mean sure that's possible but I was thinking when reading this - why do you not just use the arsenal function for that? (isn't that fast enough? :) )

Psssh, maybe because we want to add a site on other players? :o ya? instead we would have to give it to ourselfs, and then give it to them :P

1 person likes this

Also, I (and I'm sure a lot of other admin) use InfiSTAR to help organise items likes attachments for traders, it's soooo much easier to equip a weapon, hit a button and see everything it can use instead of going through each scope one by one and adding them manually. I mean, have you seen how many scopes there are in just the CUP weapon packs?! :P

EDIT: Thank you for responding. :)

Edited by kuplion

13 hours ago, kuplion said:

have you seen how many scopes there are in just the CUP weapon packs?! :P

no but that's pretty much the reason why I always just "clone" gear - too lazy to find fitting parts :D

1 person likes this

Advertisement