Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SeboO

Blackscreen after loading screen

Question

Yesterday I was playing on an Exile server. Everything was quite normal but suddenly my frames dropped to 4fps. I managed to log out the regular way but after that i could not log in to any server anymore. After I try to start a game, the loading screen appears as normal, but at the end of the loading process my monitor becomes black and i can not do anything anymore. All i can do is turn off my computer and turn it back on.

It has to be an exile problem i think because i can start a singleplayer campaign without problems. This link leads to my dropbox, where i put the last error log. maybe it helps. Thank you guys

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g73o8eud3jnnvkn/arma3_2016-09-26_10-27-51.rpt?dl=0

3 answers to this question

Have you tried joining non-modified Arma 3 servers to see if you can connect to those? 

Yes, i did. I even tried another Server with the same mods and that was working. Is it possible that my ingame character is bugged in any way so that the game can not start? espacially becuase of that spontanious frameloss to 4fps?

The only thing I can suggest is that you verify your Arma 3 files and make sure your hard drive isn't screwed up (defrag, optimize, etc).

Advertisement