Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Euphoria

Question to anyone running "RHS mod" (ASAF) on their servers or to anyone that plays on a server running RHS

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a question for anyone running RHS mod on their servers, or to anyone that plays on a server running RHS mod.

Can you check the sniper rifles "XM2010 and M24" please. The description of these 2 weapons is a bolt action sniper with a 2000m range, yet for some reason on my server the game recognises them as assault rifles and therefore will not allow them to range over 1000m. I can't really jump on another server myself to test this as they are very high-end weapons, so it would take me days if not weeks to reach the respect level required to buy them.

Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

P.S. [Exile site mods] I'm posting this question here first as I don't know if this is a bug or not, so I need to discuss this first to find out.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to de-pbo the weapons from RHS _USAF and go into their configs and make the changes there, same with weapons mass too.

Advertisement

Or contact RHS and inform them of the bug. Changing the PBOs will mean every player will need your edited files.

I've contacted the RHS team and they said, *paraphrasing* : RHS is designed for A3 not Exile or any other mod, so it's mostly probably something within Exile that is messing with the RHS mod and causing the issue.

The main reason I'm asking is to find out for sure whether it's an Exile related bug on all servers running RHS, or just an issue for me, meaning there's something I'm doing wrong or something else installed that isn't playing nice with RHS.

Edited by Euphoria

Sorry dude, didnt realise it was you lol, phone cuts off the r/h/ side of the screen when viewing the forums :)

Re; rhs we should de-pbo the individual weapons and have a look inside. From the download I cant see it being any different on anyone elses server unless theyve manually tweaked the weapons themselves. Worth a try if nothing else.

If you have InfiSTAR, you can check the category of the weapons there too.

Once again. General Discussion is not for server support. Read the notice in red at the top of the forum.

Advertisement