ReddestOfRoses

[SOLVED]Endless loading time

Question

So i set my server up with some mods and notice that i cant log into it (endless loading time after connection), This goes on and on when i do the basic troubleshooting and even when i have no mods loaded, i get endless loading time after connection. Any ideas?

And for the record. I had launched my server multiple times before installing these mods and it worked fine 

List of mods:

@Ryanzombies;@ASDG_JR;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@AdvancedTowing;@fhq_accessories;@Ivory Cars;@hlcmods;@NATO_Rus_Weapons;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@TRYK;@SMA3;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF;

(in the browser the server only shows reguired mods: Exile, ASDG_JR, advanced urban rappeling and advanced towing. also arma 3 dlc's)

Edited by ReddestOfRoses
solved

8 answers to this question

Just like every other support thread on this forum, you need to supply your server RPT (Preferably on a pastebin link) and your full command line.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Just like every other support thread on this forum, you need to supply your server RPT (Preferably on a pastebin link) and your full command line.

Sorry im new to this thread. Where would i find my server rpt and my command line (autostart batch file?)

Advertisement

The server RPT (log file) location is dependant on your host. Many hosts put it in a folder called "SC". I use QGS and they put it in "A3DS". Just check the folders until you find it. Your command line will be in your RPT file, so don't worry about that.

1 minute ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

The server RPT (log file) location is dependant on your host. Many hosts put it in a folder called "SC". I use QGS and they put it in "A3DS". Just check the folders until you find it. Your command line will be in your RPT file, so don't worry about that.

My server is locally hosted to fix all the bugs and to not waste uptime. Where is it loaded by default? 

Just now, ReddestOfRoses said:

My server is locally hosted to fix all the bugs and to not waste uptime. Where is it loaded by default? 

That is dependent on your command line. It goes in what you put for -profiles= in your command line.

yep it was my config.ccp. thanks for showing me that there is a report file. was just what i was looking for. Thanks for fast reply and help (=

1 person likes this

Advertisement