SGTpanda5150

CRASH AT MAP LOADING SCREEN!!!!!!!

Question

when it goes to load the server i get this error 0x014427fb (0x014477fb on of these 2 for first error code) at 0x00000024 its a memory issue and how do i fix i have performance build v0 for the 1.64 update from the A3L and i have tried the editor trick still same issue, and EXILE why dont you fix this issue its with your mod not arma?

Edited by SGTpanda5150

9 answers to this question

Advertisement

or just alt tab works for me....as mentioned in all the other posts if you google arma 3 exile memory crash

Dave, out of interest, has that perf v1 fixed the issue for you or any of your community? 

1 hour ago, BaroN said:

Dave, out of interest, has that perf v1 fixed the issue for you or any of your community? 

Tbh, i've probably had 1 report of a crash in the last week

1 person likes this

and for the record ive done that stupid alt-tab thing the very first time it happened cause a freind said try it and it didnt work ight and i did google and nothing works ight damn

Having problems when my client has to download a new mission file. The admin of the server i am playing on was kind enough to have an external download of it ready when needed. If not i just delete the mission file in the mpmissionscache folder, connect, do the alt-tab thingie and hope for the best. I don't think the cause for this problem is exile. BIS seems to have broken ArmA quite a bit lately. Performance is way down the bottom. 

2 hours ago, Enforcer1975 said:

I don't think the cause for this problem is exile.

The memory crashes increased exponentially when the lobby was removed from Exile. Before that, it was extremely rare.

Advertisement