tjmi3y

Help Ravage mod

Question

Hi every one,

I started few days ago to add Ravage mod to my server, I edited my mission.sqm with the map editor and added some Ravage modules like (AI,zombies and loot system) then I started my server and everything spawned... but I found two problems :( :

1- the zombies sounds not working.

2-the loot system spawn the luggage but when I open it there is nothing inside. (maybe I can leave this and use exile loot system).

Other than that everything working correctly for now, so I'll be grateful if anyone can help me.

PS: I am noob and English is not my native language.

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Are you using only Ryan zombies or are you using a spawning mod like exilez/TornZ?

Edited by ImThatGuyM8

I'm not using (Ryan zombies exilez/TornZ)  just Ravage mod , it have its own zombies 

Advertisement

It's possible that someone here knows something about this mod and can point you in the right direction but I suspect you're probably better off asking the question on the Ravage forums as it's their zombie spawner and loot system that's not working according to your questions.

I wish you luck integrating the mods though, I'm sure it would make a hell of a survival mod.

@Riker2335 I did asked on the ravage forum but no answer for now.  anyway I will try to figure it out and thanks for your response guys.

Posted (edited)

I am working on the same thing myself in conjunction with a youtuber by the name of JustAllinOneResourse

On 02/10/2016 at 7:48 AM, tjmi3y said:

1- the zombies sounds not working.

2-the loot system spawn the luggage but when I open it there is nothing inside. (maybe I can leave this and use exile loot system).

1: Im not sure on this one. It may be a conflict within the 2 mods. I will investigate this one myself

2: Due to Exile having its own loot spawn system, Ravages loot spawn would cause a double loot scenario and would also require you to dive into the Ravage loot scripts to ensure that exile loot will spawn in the crates. I would recommend leaving this option off.

In my version, i just use the ambient ai, ambient zeds, survival module (turn off food/drink requirements and just leave the radiation zones) and the atmosphere module for the color filter and dynamic music.

Hope this helps

Cyphas

Edited by Cyphas_Cayne

Advertisement