Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rappidxshots

200ML looking for MATURE staff

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

banner_560x95.png

hey, I am the owner of the 200ml servers and head dev and we are looking for new server staff with a mature age of atleast 20+ and will do the job and not just be there for the powers, we run a pretty big esseker server and other arma 3 servers, but mainly looking for esseker staff the role will be as a MOD then depending how things go with your control and how well you do then we would progress to a admin roll once at that level, our website is www.200ml.de feel free to send a message on there or on here, we are a british based server, if you are wondering about why the website is .de or has german writing its because of we used to be a german gaming team but now are not and fully English based me myself the owner I am from uk and English, please let us know if you are upto the job thanks .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by Rappidxshots

Advertisement