Crazy Mike

Players kicked for object signature check

Question

Players WITH and without apex are being kicked for signature checks for some objects placed in the map

edc6fdc5c5b9c9495cffab4ec4d7807f.png

any good solution besides deleting the object?

6 answers to this question

I would assume the player has some corrupted files on their end. They should verify their files.

its dozens of people for the same thing, ive temporarily turned off signature checks but i definitely need a solution by tommorow :s, i either need more players with apex or someway to disable signature checks for apex alone, which probably isnt how it works

Advertisement
10 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

its dozens of people for the same thing, ive temporarily turned off signature checks but i definitely need a solution by tommorow :s, i either need more players with apex or someway to disable signature checks for apex alone, which probably isnt how it works

I had a lot of people being kicked for it to, but it's a client side issue, just like all those "Player X connected/Player X disconnected" messages being generated by people that don't have the right mods installed. If you allow people to connect with the wrong signatures, the best case scenario is that they will see corrupted or have missing textures. Worst case scenario, they are using some sort of hack/cheat.

I've seen this issue get a hundred times worse in the last few Arma updates. It seems to be part corrupt files, part totally random, and part slow HDD when verifying files in game. Setting verifySignatures to 2 seems to have solved it for the most part though..

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I had a lot of people being kicked for it to, but it's a client side issue, just like all those "Player X connected/Player X disconnected" messages being generated by people that don't have the right mods installed. If you allow people to connect with the wrong signatures, the best case scenario is that they will see corrupted or have missing textures. Worst case scenario, they are using some sort of hack/cheat.

yeh I removed all the apex sidewalks I used to build roads around and all of the kicks stopped, rip beautiful roads I wish BIS would fix  the game breaking errors for players I saw a report on this months ago on their site

Verify your game Arma 3 had a hot fix for this. Don't forget to reboot your pc.

Advertisement