Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomerTHEhunter

Cannot connect to any Exile server.

Question

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, Yesterday i wanted to start playing exile and for some reason I cannot connect to any server with this mod. I get these 2 errors all the time. (watch the screenshots)

And after I press close to both of them, Either it says to me you got kicked off the server / Session is lost / Or it just returns to the Arma 3 lobby menu.

I tried joining from A3Launcher and also from the Arma 3 own game launcher.

Pls any help?

1.png

2.png

Edited by tomerTHEhunter

2 answers to this question

I'm getting those same errors but after clicking through the popups, it does connect.  I'm going nutz trying to find the offending weapons (I assume) that are generating those messages.   I'll bet if you look in your client and server .RPT files, you'll see a lot of lines that look something like these:

10:37:32 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.scope'.
10:37:32 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
10:37:32 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon WeaponSlotsInfo with scope=private
10:37:32 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.displayName'.
10:37:32 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.nameSound'.
10:37:32 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.type'.
10:37:32 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.picture'.

I'm thinking it has something to do with a weapon spawning in somewhere that doesn't follow the strict inheritance rules for objects.  Problem is that there isn't nearly enough information in the .RPT to figure it out from.

Posted (edited)

Thanks to you i fixed my problem ! Just checked the rpt file and saw what was the error and deleted the files.

Edited by tomerTHEhunter

Advertisement