GolovaRaoul

Exile + Epoch allowed?

6 posts in this topic

Yo all,

Just wondering, but are you allowed to use Epoch assets in an Exile server? Like the game mode is Exile, but you use the Gyrocopter from Epoch. So the server is basically running 2 mods, the game mode is exile and extra objects/items from Epoch. Is this allowed?

Thanks for responding :P

You my sir are most likely possesed by evil powers!! Absolutely no need for that have a look for other mods for example paragliders on workshop or something like that. But yeah to be precise i tried adding epoch on veery early days of Exile im not sure for what, but it just wouldnt work together, you would need to alter the Epoch files and use just pbo with whatever you want to use, to much hassle for little gain...

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Depends what your trying to do...  You could in theory load exile and epoch together and overwrite through another mod all of the epoch code.... But it would be a mess and you would be crazy to do it.  They are not designed to work together at all. If you want to just use their assets. The answer is a big No. 

Sad, because I kinda like the mosquite from Epoch and ebike :P 

Also, Epoch has lot of stuff like gems, oil, weed... This is very good for mission making / customizing your server, Exile does not offer much assest like this...

I'll explain myself a bit better. In arma 2 epoch you had weed in there by default, but not every server admin used it. Some servers used it to create a mission to farm weed and sell it at a special trader, I kinda miss these opportunities in Exile

1 person likes this

Advertisement