Crazy Mike

NiArsenal complete + CBA

Question

armaholic says niarms needs cba, since cba seems to be the cause of alot of my problems is this true / will it break niarms if i remove it, ccg servers do not use cba but have niarsenal, although they have their own ccg mod. insight i might try in a bit on my test server but if i could get a quick answer now it would be very much appreciated and liked

26 answers to this question

What kind of problems?  I've been running CBA_A3 for quite some time since I'm running CUP weapons, Vehicles,etc. and have had no problems.   A few days ago I upgraded to the latest CBA and still no issues.   Since I'm about to install NiARMS, what should I be on the lookout for?

12 minutes ago, Bob_the_K said:

What kind of problems?  I've been running CBA_A3 for quite some time since I'm running CUP weapons, Vehicles,etc. and have had no problems.   A few days ago I upgraded to the latest CBA and still no issues.   Since I'm about to install NiARMS, what should I be on the lookout for?

well cba alone has been known to cause random problems from my searching on the forums, ive had multiple players unable to leave the ghost unit player slot or automatically die when logging in, no rpt or db error on either side, they dont even make entries into the account table, so as of right now i dont know how to fix them

Advertisement

NiARMS work fine with ASDG_JR_Unofficial (by Maca and Torndeco)

Toss CBA to hell tbh.

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

NiARMS work fine with ASDG_JR_Unofficial (by Maca and Torndeco)

Toss CBA to hell tbh.

yeh i kinda figured that, i didnt realize asdg does the job of cba for niarms thats actually awesome

But will ASDG_Jr unofficial also take the place of CBA for CUP Weapons (and others that say they need it)?

7 hours ago, Bob_the_K said:

But will ASDG_Jr unofficial also take the place of CBA for CUP Weapons (and others that say they need it)?

No.

That's why we don't use CUP Weapons. Consider RHS and NiARMS instead. The models and craftmanship in both those are also far better imo.

2 people like this

Problem is that with NiArms and adsg, I get messages like this in my .RPT (server and client side)

19:53:37 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon UGL_F with scope=private

19:53:21 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
19:53:21 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon FlashLight with scope=private
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.

and six or so popups when anyone joins the game that they have to click through (those bin\config... popups.  I've even only put a few NiARMS weapons in thinking that only a few weapons are causing the popups and I could isolate them by adding only a few at a time - but no luck.

Is anyone else seeing this?  If not, how did you get rid of them?

They're bugs with NiArms, hopefully a update will fix them soon.

On 16.10.2016 at 3:05 AM, Bob_the_K said:

Problem is that with NiArms and adsg, I get messages like this in my .RPT (server and client side)

19:53:37 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon UGL_F with scope=private

19:53:21 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon FlashLight with scope=private
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
19:53:21 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.

and six or so popups when anyone joins the game that they have to click through (those bin\config... popups.  I've even only put a few NiARMS weapons in thinking that only a few weapons are causing the popups and I could isolate them by adding only a few at a time - but no luck.

Is anyone else seeing this?  If not, how did you get rid of them?

I got the same problem with our server, none of these items in NIArms are being saved into the database. So everytime you log off, all your NIArms Stuff (Weapons, Magazines, Optics...) will be lost. That makes it pretty useless for an Exile server :/

I thought I had an error in my config.cpp, but thats a dead end, too... Could maybe the latest version of CBA_A3 fix the problem? We're running the 3.0.x cause we had problems with the newer one...

Those bugs are config errors with NIArms Complete, you can't fix.
Need to wait for an update for NIArms

3 people like this

Advertisement