Question

On almost every server I've played, I go to lock/unlock my car, The code lock thing flashes (Appears and then disappears within under a second) I then have to select unlock again and again until the flashing stops and I actually get the pin code to show for longer than a second. when the restart occurs I have to do the same thing again to all of my vehicles and doors in my base, If I relog I have to do the same thing to all of the vehicles, And sometimes I press unlock and nothing shows up after repeatedly trying to unlock it, I go to press unlock again, and again but still nothing shows up unless I relog. Anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks - Edward.

(Btw I posted in this on another area but I got 9 views and no replies... may I ask what that was about?)

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, MonocleCrumpet said:

(Btw I posted in this on another area but I got 9 views and no replies... may I ask what that was about?)

People read your thread and didn't know the answer. Or maybe they just don't like you. It's probably the former though. Probably.

The issue sounds like something on your client, as it persists across different servers. Backup (always backup first) your Arma 3 profile (in My Documents), and then try again.

Advertisement