Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DerpNL

traders standing on their side

6 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I am making a takistan exile server but having issues with the trader ai's they or 1 are way up high in the sky (but on correct coords but not heading) or 2 standing on their side on correct location&heading..

With problem 1 i am using this bit of code:

["Exile_Trader_Vehicle", [], "Exile_Trader_Vehicle", "WhiteHead_02", [[],[],[],["Exile_Uniform_ExileCustoms",[]],[],[],"H_RacingHelmet_4_F","G_Tactical_Black",[],["","","","","",""]], [6650.91,4545.39, 208.9], [-0.905195, -0.424997, 0], [0, 0, 1]],

["Exile_Trader_VehicleCustoms", [], "Exile_Trader_VehicleCustoms", "GreekHead_A3_08", [[],[],[],["Exile_Uniform_ExileCustoms",[]],[],[],"","G_Tactical_Clear",[],["","","","","",""]], [6644.6,4549.47, 211.9], [-0.966188, -0.257838, 0], [0, 0, 1]],

With this code they are on correct spot but not correct heading and they are way up in the sky...

with problem 2 i use this code:

_trader =
[
    "Exile_Trader_Vehicle",
    "Exile_Trader_Vehicle",
    "WhiteHead_11",
    ["HubStandingUA_idle1"],
    [6651,4545.43,0.00125122],
]
call ExileClient_object_trader_create;

_trader =
[
    "Exile_Trader_VehicleCustoms",
    "Exile_Trader_VehicleCustoms",
    "WhiteHead_11",
    ["HubStandingUA_idle1"],
    [6644.6,4549.47,0.001 ],
]
call ExileClient_object_trader_create;

With this code they are standing on correct place and heading and arent flying but they arent standing straight...

Here's the screenshot what my traders do when putting in the code of problem 2 :

https://gyazo.com/cbc76a81b7fe233f858386b2a45ea064

I am out of options to fix this, first time for me for a takistan map.

Any help is apreciated!!

Kind Regards, DerpNL

I had the same problem:

I never resolved it so I gave up. I tried CUP Terrains, AiA and A3MP and nothing worked.

Advertisement

The best I've seen on a Taki server was to have the traders on the ground, in the right place, but leaning over on a 45 degree angle.....  yeah, something not right with that map.

Hey, Im a big fan of your Server, Takistan, im a newbie at Arma3. I keep getting session LOST when i try to enter your server SILLY GUY, Derpnl. 

Last time, my brother, bought a Apache heli, and something went wrong with the collective pitch, some issues with the pysichs of the coding. 

So your friend, Theof, gave my bro, Gorilla, and me Grizzlee (in game names)..a refund of 1.5million tabs. Why cant we log into the server when we see others in there, we have all the mods set correctly, and even I reinstalled the game 2 times, just to make sure, everything was double checked, i am beginning to think that something must be wrong from your part of server, I dont know...but we would like to clear whatever the issue is, so that we can join your server. 

My steam name is Trentaur.  

7 hours ago, Impending_lee said:

Hey, Im a big fan of your Server, Takistan, im a newbie at Arma3. I keep getting session LOST when i try to enter your server SILLY GUY, Derpnl. 

Last time, my brother, bought a Apache heli, and something went wrong with the collective pitch, some issues with the pysichs of the coding. 

So your friend, Theof, gave my bro, Gorilla, and me Grizzlee (in game names)..a refund of 1.5million tabs. Why cant we log into the server when we see others in there, we have all the mods set correctly, and even I reinstalled the game 2 times, just to make sure, everything was double checked, i am beginning to think that something must be wrong from your part of server, I dont know...but we would like to clear whatever the issue is, so that we can join your server. 

My steam name is Trentaur.  

You probably should contact whoever you are directing your comments to in a PM or on their own forum. This thread isn't the right place for this.

have you tried orientating the trader slightly off the ground at 0 degrees manually when u double click them?

Advertisement