Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cayroar

new server owner

Question

i just rented an exile server from nitrado for me and my friend to mess around on and i cant seem to be able to figure out how to get the mods working. i moved them into the arma3 folder using filezilla and added the mods in the additional mods list but they just wont load. CBA is the only mod working. if someone could add me on steam and help me out with this whole server thing i would appreciate it

13 answers to this question

give more information look for your arma3server_2393493_23093.rpt log (the number is the date) in your servers SC folder, this log explains everything from start to finish happening on the server. pictures even would help but just saying it doesnt work wont get you the help because theres a billion things that could be messing it up >.<

On 10/8/2016 at 4:18 PM, Crazy Mike said:

give more information look for your arma3server_2393493_23093.rpt log (the number is the date) in your servers SC folder, this log explains everything from start to finish happening on the server. pictures even would help but just saying it doesnt work wont get you the help because theres a billion things that could be messing it up >.<

got a fresh server after i just put ExAd, DMS, and occupation it wont start up :(

vnCeeJh - Imgur.jpg

Advertisement
1 minute ago, Cayroar said:

got a fresh server after i just put ExAd, DMS, and occupation it wont start up :(

vnCeeJh - Imgur.jpg

Did it start before all of those extras?

Just now, Crazy Mike said:

Did it start before all of those extras?

yes, also i connected my server to the mobile xm8 not sure if that even matter

I'd go to your most recent backup and add them in one by one, then any errors on that post here again, unless someone smarter posts who can help right now, I'd do it again and go step by step slowly

1 minute ago, Crazy Mike said:

I'd go to your most recent backup and add them in one by one, then any errors on that post here again, unless someone smarter posts who can help right now, I'd do it again and go step by step slowly

start it up after each part of exad or after everything?

when i was making my server i restarted every single time i touched anything and backed up twice a day, anything can go wrong even if you know what your doing

Edited by Crazy Mike

14 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

when i was making my server i restarted every single time i touched anything and backed up twice a day, anything can go wrong even if you know what your doing

well i guess since i have no idea what i am doing everything will go wrong xD. im going to get a fresh server again and check after everything i do and post if i get an error

1 minute ago, Cayroar said:

well i guess since i have no idea what i am doing everything will go wrong xD. im going to get a fresh server again and check after everything i do and post if i get an error

yeh it took me 3 tries to finally get a hang of anything more then messing with configs xD

1 minute ago, Crazy Mike said:

yeh it took me 3 tries to finally get a hang of anything more then messing with configs xD

so much more to modding arma than modding games like ark,minecraft, or skyrim :( so confusing :S 

Advertisement