Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EthosEvolved

What servers can I play on

19 posts in this topic

I just purchased Arma 3 and Arma 3 Marksman on steam, I am also new to Steam. I will expand my Arma 3 content in the upcoming weeks as funds are short at this time.

Will I be able to play on any server I want with what little I have?

 

Edited by EthosEvolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm assuming you are looking to play Exile, which is why you are on these forums.

I recommend downloading a3launcher at http://a3launcher.com. It will download and then load up the mods you need to play on any server.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

servers with weapon and vehicle mods on non-official maps are your friend if you don't own all DLCs, definitely get to know the mods out there as they are not all created equal, some have more content, some are higher quality, even better then arma items, some are just cool as hell, look through a3launcher as linked above and check out what mods have what to offer, then search for a server based off that to learn whats what with exile and all it has to offer, without cutting much of the useable weapon and vehicles out / covering your screen with dlc watermarks :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The exile server tab at the top of the page has a great list of servers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I'm assuming you are looking to play Exile, which is why you are on these forums.

I recommend downloading a3launcher at http://a3launcher.com. It will download and then load up the mods you need to play on any server.

A3launcher is ok, but if a mod is on a server that not listed in A3launcher it sometimes doesn't show all the mods on the server and you can be auto disconnected without a reason given. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one more thing, do i need to be logged into steam and then use A3 launcher or just a3 launcher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Crazy Mike said:

servers with weapon and vehicle mods on non-official maps are your friend if you don't own all DLCs, definitely get to know the mods out there as they are not all created equal, some have more content, some are higher quality, even better then arma items, some are just cool as hell, look through a3launcher as linked above and check out what mods have what to offer, then search for a server based off that to learn whats what with exile and all it has to offer, without cutting much of the useable weapon and vehicles out / covering your screen with dlc watermarks :P

ty CM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jmayr2000 said:

A3launcher is ok, but if a mod is on a server that not listed in A3launcher it sometimes doesn't show all the mods on the server and you can be auto disconnected without a reason given. 

hmmm, ok...interesting. ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some servers have dlc bypass(not going to name which ones) but you won't get the watermark issues if they have the bypass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.