Crazy Mike

Garbage Collector not cleaning up loot

Question

title says it all, posting the rpt log below but going to cut most of it out since it hit the 30,000 line mark and.... yea

Only started noticing it a few days ago when someone pointed out there were double stacks of loot and just teleported to random towns and loot was still sitting there and nobody was near the area

http://pastebin.com/FQPqVjwW

Past where I cut it off it just repeats spawning zombies "object not founds" ect, nothing important past that I searched through the current log since it isn't finished and is ONLY at like 20k lines out of the usually 80k+ lines from finished

8c1dbf3243104dc84e6a939a36e5c12d.png

I also have not touched any of the garbage collector settings, seeing the "you better know what your doing" text definitely was aimed towards people like me, thanks for any insight

Edited by Crazy Mike

2 answers to this question

What are your Loot settings?  Try decreasing the number of items per spawn point and see if that kicks the garbage collector back into play.

I had exactly same issue. Your RPT will help you further. In my case, an error was looping in the background. And just saying, you hvae 233 threads. This is absurdly high, but I think this is because of the zombies.

Advertisement