[4THC] NoRulez

Strange texture or 3dmodel glitch appears on some vehicles

Question

I have a exile server with CUP vehicles for two month ago. On fresh install I can see some texture glitches previously but i think is because mods are under construction. Simply I erase this vehicles from traders or config.

Today, with no apparent reason for me, some vehicles working fine, starts to glitch with the 3d models or textures and I think don't touched anything related. I'm sure that skoda's and SUV's are working fine from today.

Anybody see previously this bug, kwnows how can I solve, or can point me in the right way? Thanks

85s1uZf.jpg

43vvzVv.jpg

DkYKNp6.jpg

SHrPZiK.jpg

Edited by [4THC] NoRulez

10 answers to this question

Same server and mission PBO's in my develop machine works fine. In my develop machine starts to fail too.... omg shit!

Maybe a bad arma 3 update?

Edited by [4THC] NoRulez

Advertisement

i get the transformer vehicles with suv's and some weapons

1 person likes this

Maybe can be related with these lines in server rpt?

19:00:36 Warning: Convex component representing Slide not found
19:00:36 Exile_Car_BRDM2_HQ: muzzleflash_hide_kpvt - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_kpvt
19:00:36 Exile_Car_BRDM2_HQ: muzzleflash_hide_pkt - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_pkt
19:00:36 Exile_Car_BRDM2_HQ: muzzleFlashrot_pkt - unknown animation source muzzle_rot_pkt
19:00:37 Exile_Car_SUV_Armed_Black: Glass7_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass7
19:00:37 Exile_Car_SUV_Armed_Black: Glass8_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass8
19:00:37 Exile_Car_SUV_Armed_Black: IndicatorOil - unknown animation source oil
19:00:44 Exile_Plane_AN2_Green: Glass1_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass1
19:00:44 Exile_Plane_AN2_Green: Glass2_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass2
19:00:44 Exile_Plane_AN2_Green: Glass3_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass3
19:00:44 Exile_Plane_AN2_Green: Glass4_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass4
19:00:45 "ExileServer - Done loading vehicles!"
19:00:45 "ExileServer - Loading containers from database..."
19:00:49 HideBullet_001 - unknown animation source codRiverMuzzle_revolving
19:00:49 HideBullet_002 - unknown animation source codRiverMuzzle_revolving
19:00:49 HideBullet2_001 - unknown animation source codRiverMuzzle_revolving
19:00:49 HideBullet2_002 - unknown animation source codRiverMuzzle_revolving
19:00:53 "ExileServer - Done loading containers!"
19:00:53 "ExileServer - Creating spawn zone vehicles..

i think its currently "normal" xD

We using on our Server CUP_Vehicles, and have the same problmens but its normal for arma :D

I have checked this and see the Hatchback "original Arma 3" vehicle have the same Problem, not much but the same problems

1 person likes this

WTF. I play for two months with this vehicles in mine with peaks of 20/25 players every day and never appears.

I'm absolutly sure, this bug starts today (or yesterday) in my server and always see this bug now.

I can see this bugs too in other EXILE assets, as some ak's, rifles and hatchback, but SUV's and skodas work for me.

For now, i solve this in my develop machine, loading a backup, but i'm not sure whats the source of glitch.

40 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

i think its currently "normal" xD

We using on our Server CUP_Vehicles, and have the same problmens but its normal for arma :D

I have checked this and see the Hatchback "original Arma 3" vehicle have the same Problem, not much but the same problems

WTF this is insane, you are in the right way. Now if fixed again in my main server without logic action. I disable all bugged vehicles from a3_dms, occupation, serverconfig and traders to avoid spawn in my server. Restart for the 13 time and when I spawn one as admin works again. I want to destroy my fucking head.

In your servers too works and no works intermitently?

yea we are using only CUP Vehicles on our server, and the Vodnik in example have also this bug itw appears some times but not all the time we are using a version of the Virtual Garage storage it and restored it and its working again. also all 55 players an the server have the same time this bug and repairs with this methode this bug. WE LOVE BUGS WE LOVE ARMA ^^

i have testing it and try it too fix but all thing doesnt work, i also check arma 3 Vehicles in example the sport hatchback its have the same bug not so many as the vodnik each 100 Vehicle are bugged or so

1 person likes this

Advertisement