Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XYZ Loki

Map edit help

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys

so i have a map i want to edit i want to place/delete some markers, but i dont understand how... could someone walk me through this please

in your mission.sqm inside the mission pbo, scroll down to find all the map markers, the vanilla exile pbos will have every single map marker type, all you need to do is copy and paste them into your file and edit the coordinates, you also need to number each one up from 0, 1, 2, ect then state the total at the top of the class markers section

1 person likes this

Get Macas 3DEN editor, then go to download page here, get 3DEN Exile Plugin load them in with your mods, go to editor. Press F6 on right hand side i choose military and use just Circle marker, place that where you want on map, double click it, on bottom of the window you will find Exile drop down menus, where you choose what said marker is gonna be. When you are done with your markers and zones, on top of the screen you will find buttons M3editor and Exile, click on exile and choose to export the markers, copy and paste it in your markers class in mission.sqm.

class Markers
    {
        items=36;

class Item0
    {
        dataType = "Marker";

Ive always started with zero, not sure you can start from 1 like the plugin is exporting, i edited them straight away.

Advertisement