Angry-Celt

Staff Needed

11 posts in this topic

Hello there everyone, I recently got a new server and I need some help with setting it up and the admin side of it

so I am looking for some help

I.e

admins

moders

and just general help please guys

If you want to help out or anything then just join my Teamspeak

if I don't answer straight away just leave me a p.m on there and I will get back to you.

http://74.91.123.176:1049

Edited by Angry-Celt

Just curious, why are you posting the same request under a different name?

Original post name:  hk45

Original post: 

Do you thing you will get different results by using another name?

;)

Advertisement

It's not, you're mistaken.

HK45 Uses Discord not Teamspeak.

HK45 got a requirement of Discord not TS!

Edited by Major Mittens.

So he just copies and pastes someone else's post and changes the details? It's not even a cut and paste of a well formated recruiting post, but a post by someone who clearly doesn't speak English as their primary language. 

Mittens, you said "...you're mistaken...", which means you know, not think, you know, that I am wrong, please provide any factual evidence of you accusation as I have done below.  If you cannot back-up an accusation, then you should not be making one.

There are several exact same wordings in both posts.  The odds of that are, at least in my book, very remote, that 2 completely different people would come up with (create) and use the exact same words in the exact same sentences almost in the same order. 

And because he lists a different server, how does that change anything?  If he selects TS, must he use it for the rest of his life?  Is he forbidden from using something else?  This is akin to me wearing a red hat, then wearing a blue hat.  Does changing hats make me a completely different person?  To you and your logic, it would.  True logic, common sense, and reality would state otherwise.  Changing 'hats' does not change a person, nor does going from discord to TS.

HK:

"

Admin x3

Mod x2

Age is not a problem for me!

"

Angry:

"

Admin x3

Mod x2

"

Note the quotes - EXACT WORDING - NO CHANGES, IN BOTH POSTS.

Other items the merely replace the word 'discord' with TS

To:  Must have a mic and have Teamspeak

To:  If you want to apply just join my Teamspeak

Again, exact words, only difference, 'discord' is swapped for 'TS'.

If you wish to believe that two, 100% different people created and wrote these two posts using the exact same words and sentences, and the only thing different is one is using TS and the other discord, then, that is your choice.

As it has been suggested, yes, it could be a 'cut-n-paste', granted, it very well could be, I would wager the other, that it is the same person.

Regardless, as stated above, I merely asked a question based on solid and 'tangible' evidence and got no answer from the author.  To me, no answer is an answer in this case.

;)

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:32 AM, Z80CPU said:

Mittens, you said "...you're mistaken...", which means you know, not think, you know, that I am wrong, please provide any factual evidence of you accusation as I have done below.  If you cannot back-up an accusation, then you should not be making one.

There are several exact same wordings in both posts.  The odds of that are, at least in my book, very remote, that 2 completely different people would come up with (create) and use the exact same words in the exact same sentences almost in the same order. 

And because he lists a different server, how does that change anything?  If he selects TS, must he use it for the rest of his life?  Is he forbidden from using something else?  This is akin to me wearing a red hat, then wearing a blue hat.  Does changing hats make me a completely different person?  To you and your logic, it would.  True logic, common sense, and reality would state otherwise.  Changing 'hats' does not change a person, nor does going from discord to TS.

HK:

"

Admin x3

Mod x2

"

Angry:

"

Admin x3

Mod x2

"

Note the quotes - EXACT WORDING - NO CHANGES, IN BOTH POSTS.

Other items the merely replace the word 'discord' with TS

To:  Must have a mic and have Teamspeak

To:  If you want to apply just join my Teamspeak

Again, exact words, only difference, 'discord' is swapped for 'TS'.

If you wish to believe that two, 100% different people created and wrote these two posts using the exact same words and sentences, and the only thing different is one is using TS and the other discord, then, that is your choice.

As it has been suggested, yes, it could be a 'cut-n-paste', granted, it very well could be, I would wager the other, that it is the same person.

Regardless, as stated above, I merely asked a question based on solid and 'tangible' evidence and got no answer from the author.  To me, no answer is an answer in this case.

;)

Well just to let you know me and him are not the same people and yes I did copy it as I am a very busy person and couldn't think of anything to say

:-)

Edited by Angry-Celt

Thank you for your answer.

Now, that I and others aware that you are a 'lazy person' due that you could not create your own post, I would suggest you read the responses given to the other person.

There was also no need to be a 'smart mouth' in your reply.  IF you were the same person, why should I or anyone repeat our answers?  That is just dumb and a waste of our time.

Also, as a note, as you are 'too lazy' to create you own post, that alone speaks great volumes on how the server will be run.  That is not intended as a 'smart remark', rather a hard, but truthful remark.  Remember the old and true saying:  "A leopard cannot change their spots".  If you are lazy here, you will be lazy running the server too.

There are many servers that 'come and go', a lot of wasted time and money.  Look at the servers that 'stay'.  These people put in a lot of hard work and time in to their servers and there is 'no laziness' in those servers.  Sadly, there are other people who do the same and their server never amounts to anything.

No one wants to 'work with' a lazy person.  Being 'lazy' is a 'negative'.  Hard work/workers are a positive item.  Who would want to stay on a server where something is 'broke' and the admin is too lazy to fix it?  There are literally hundreds of other servers to go to...and they will go.

Remember this old and true saying too:  "First impressions are lasting impressions".  Let's examine what you have 'told us' in 'our' first meeting of you:

1 - You're lazy

2 - When confronted with such behavior, instead of accepting responsibility, acting like a 'man', and stopping there, you act immature about it

Not a good first impression.  And this is how the general public does/would view you.  Is this who you are?  Are you proud to be seen in this way?  Think about how you present yourself to the people who do not know you.  You best friend may know you are a hard worker,  we do not know you and we see 'you' thru your post and it aint good.  Think about how you present yourself before doing it.  This is a very good rule for life period.

Anything worthwhile takes hard work and effort.  There are no shortcuts in life.

Since one can assume that you have already read the other guy's post, as you copied it, any answer you get here will be identical.  However, if you just did a 'copy-n-paste' from his post only, go read the responses.

I do wish to thank you though for at least being honest about how the post came about, and I do mean that too!  :)

In conclusion, your answer(s) that you seek, lie within the other persons post, not here.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Angry-Celt said:

well me and him are not the same, yes it is somewhat copyed as at the moment between trying to sort the server out, do a full time job and also suffering from food poisoning that I just couldn't give a fuck to wright it out myself properly, but if you want to act like a fucking baby and cry then I will do it again for you princes

:-)

No offence meant but This makes me avoid you and your server.

Good luck with finding staff

1 person likes this

Advertisement