odizzzzle

Server not serving up mission pbo?

Question

This is a new one for me.. I cannot get the mission pbo from the server.. If I paste it there from the server, no problem, loads right up.. I don't have an issue with my other server, and my client has no issue with other servers.. If I delete it entirely, it does not load/download the mission pbo.  In fact, it most often crashes arma. It worked fine, I made some basic changes to sqm (added spawn points), I took them off to see if that was issue and it's still not working.. No error that I can see in rpt, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance..

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, odizzzzle said:

This is a new one for me.. I cannot get the mission pbo from the server.. If I paste it there from the server, no problem, loads right up.. I don't have an issue with my other server, and my client has no issue with other servers.. If I delete it entirely, it does not load/download the mission pbo.  In fact, it most often crashes arma. It worked fine, I made some basic changes to sqm (added spawn points), I took them off to see if that was issue and it's still not working.. No error that I can see in rpt, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance..

what map are you running

Cup Chernarus.  Problem started today when I put on RZ and SM_Zombz.. However.. it worked just fine for the first 2-3 mission pbo's i was pushing out as I was modifying the mission.

5 minutes ago, odizzzzle said:

Cup Chernarus.  Problem started today when I put on RZ and SM_Zombz.. However.. it worked just fine for the first 2-3 mission pbo's i was pushing out as I was modifying the mission.

fist off whats SM_Zombz as i also run cherno with rz as well as exilez with no issues, so maybe it could be that sm_zombz

Advertisement