The Suggsinator

your favorite scripts

21 posts in this topic

hello eveyone im building a new server and am looking at alot of awesome xm8 scripts and additional scripts for my server. what is your personal favorite and add details on what it does please and thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Suggsinator said:

hello eveyone im building a new server and am looking at alot of awesome xm8 scripts and additional scripts for my server. what is your personal favorite and add details on what it does please and thank you 

https://infistar.de/

Anti-hack / admin tools, makes debugging / admiring your server MUCH MUCH easier. you're able to spawn vehicles items, weapons, etc... able to have god-mode, vehicle god-mode, infinite ammo, and overall it increases client FPS :)

If you're interested in zombies, this is one, if not the best publicly available zombie system out there.

Spawns zombies, controls zombies, keeps it performance friendly.

Very nice mission system, 90% of servers use it, spawns AI missions makes Exile funner (imo).

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
56 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

 

If you're interested in zombies, this is one, if not the best publicly available zombie system out there.

Who says it's the best? :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

idk :gottarun:

What? Surely somebody said so... you said "this is one, if not the best publicly available zombie system out there." ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is the best public zombie spawning mod for Ryan zombies that i've tested so far

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mezo said:

What? Surely somebody said so... you said "this is one, if not the best publicly available zombie system out there." ...

 

1 minute ago, MGTDB said:

It is the best public zombie spawning mod for Ryan zombies that i've tested so far

see, i'm not lieing ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StokesMagee said:

 

see, i'm not lieing ;)

Yep, that's how it's supposed to be done. It's a 'little' biased if the creator of something tells everybody it's the best ;)

Having said that, although DB's opinion is respected, you're gonna need a few more than one vouch xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mezo said:

Yep, that's how it's supposed to be done. It's a 'little' biased if the creator of something tells everybody it's the best ;)

Having said that, although DB's opinion is respected, you're gonna need a few more than one vouch xD

@Tobias Solem and @FrenchcoreWorldWide think the same thing :P

//edit and @DIamond and @Bobroglaz

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

@Tobias Solem and @FrenchcoreWorldWide think the same thing :P

//edit and @DIamond and @Bobroglaz

Now we're talking.... 0.1% of the Exile Community's active players :P

I'm not going to argue with you lol... my point is, if you say something is the best, you need the stats to go with it :D 

Edited by Mezo
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.