Dumé Paoli  [FR]

infistar Kick without reason Infistar

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

First of all I want to apologize for my English, I'm French and I do not speak English very well.
So I explain my problem, I installed infistar with the latest version on my server but when testing players to join they can play for one to two minutes and then they get kick for no reason, there is no one message in the logs and the console.

I just noticed that since I installed it Infistar there's a message that appears in the console server start that I had not before.

" Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kick 0' by server."

this one would be it because of the kicks?

Logs RTP

Thank you for your help
cordially

1 hour ago, Dumé Paoli [FR] said:

Hi everyone

First of all I want to apologize for my English, I'm French and I do not speak English very well.
So I explain my problem, I installed infistar with the latest version on my server but when testing players to join they can play for one to two minutes and then they get kick for no reason, there is no one message in the logs and the console.

I just noticed that since I installed it Infistar there's a message that appears in the console server start that I had not before.

this one would be it because of the kicks?

Logs RTP

Thank you for your help
cordially

has always been a thing.

If players are getting kicked then try to disable some checks (try KyleMode to see if it's AH related) 

Advertisement
13 hours ago, Dumé Paoli [FR] said:

That's happening when the server starts to check if the server password is correct and Arma kick function functional. It's not kicking anybody as nobody is on the server while it's not started (just starting) and nobody has id 0 :)

However if infiSTAR would be the reason for your kicks, it would log it to hack/surveillancelog, kicklog and the server rpt file

if you have no entries about it, it's simply not infiSTAR.

It might be kicks for "modified datafile" for example :) (from arma itself)

Advertisement