Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mindwarp

Extreme Exile loss of gear due to unexpected server crash, and evfrit glitch that blew up right after friend purchused in safe zone

4 posts in this topic

Hello, so iam not sure if i should post this here so please delete if in wrong spot or move and let me know where i should.

the first thing i wanted help with was with a friends purchased efiret (excuse spelling please) from the trader and within 5 seconds of buying it and entering it, it exploded,screen shot of this is provided. Hes asked me to help try and recover this for him and ive obliged, if it can be compinsated he is happy for me to have it as we share pass codes/vehicles anyway and i will pass it on to him when we meet.

The second thing happened this afternoon when the unexpected server crash happened me and my friend (named "something"), were close to landing or might have just landed his mohawk from coming back from a raid when it happened, by memory there was over 60minutes left b4 reset was ment to happen, Ive also provided screenshots of my gear the poptabs on my person both contents of bags and chopper inventory, if theres any way we could be reimbursed it would be very much appreciated as i was very happy to find all this loot but devastated when it was gone.. 

I can provided better photos if nessasary, for more infor please dont hessitate to email or steam msg me (prefered) 

In both back packs.jpgIn both back packs.jpgEferit that exploded.jpg

in heli, on uniform, and what i had.jpg

Im sure you are very busy with incidence from this server crash, so if theres anything more you need or if i can help in some other way please let me know and thanks for all youre hard work on this server :)

Advertisement

You need to contact the server owners of the server you are playing on.

Also, you've posted in the wrong sub-forum.

1 person likes this

This is not a post about the XM8 App. Go to the website of the people running that server and beg there.

1 person likes this

Advertisement