Johnny Cash

Spawn menu

Question

Hello my spawn menu is off please can anyone tell me how can I activate it? Where I have to go or what file I have use?

Regards

9 answers to this question

No a for the spawn menu when you are dead....that you have to choose where to parashut

Advertisement
19 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

No a for the spawn menu when you are dead....that you have to choose where to parashut

You must have added a mod that affected that because it works by default. There's nothing you need to activate... 

No i have inside Reborn Mod Its Customized By Me But From The Start You are Respawn Randomly in deferent location and i what to add the respawn menu back is it possible?

22 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

No i have inside Reborn Mod Its Customized By Me But From The Start You are Respawn Randomly in deferent location and i what to add the respawn menu back is it possible?

The Exile Reborn mod doesn't have a menu to select your spawn point. If you make a significant change like adding in spawn selection, then JohnO asked in the Exile Reborn thread that you do not call your server Exile Reborn because it's a change in gameplay from his mod. He did just add in spawn region selections for Altis, where you can select east or west. He's working on that for other maps but right now that is only available for Altis.

Its On Esseker But i already remove the Reborn Name i accept that JohnO Whants...But do you know where i can find That code to re added again??

Regards

58 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

Its On Esseker But i already remove the Reborn Name i accept that JohnO Whants...But do you know where i can find That code to re added again??

Regards

No, I don't. Take some time to look through the files. Look for anything that has to do with spawning.

Advertisement